Sunday, May 17, 2009

So I've been watching a lot of Masters of Horror lately. I don't have Showtime so I missed the show when it was originally on, but was greatly interested in the concept. Then I've been meaning to rent them for a while but, of course, with two small children and a husband who is only vaguely interested in horror (alas!), I don't often get the chance to indulge my love of the horror film.

Recently I discovered the joy that is Netflix's 'watch instantly' feature, and as a result I've been spending a lot of time watching as I surf and do my other internet activities in a separate window. (God, I love modern technology.) As a matter of fact, currently I am watching the episode "The Damned Thing".

So what is my purpose here? Well, I suppose for a while I will be indulging myself by writing reviews of horror-related films and books that no one but me will read. Eventually? I will probably showcase my own writings, and some of my Halloween activities...and maybe, just maybe, I'll get around to making some of those horror films myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails